We’re just shocked and amazed at what some people will post on the web these days. Take this, for example:
Now at the risk of being sued, we won’t mention where we found this.
But we will say this:
- There is no known cure for fibromyalgia
- Researchers know a great deal about the disease, but not enough to specifically describe a cure
- Different symptoms (pain, depression, stomach cramps) require different treatment methods. There is no single magic pill that will relieve all of these symptoms.
- Prescription drugs for fibromyalgia are available, but they have side effects, and may not work for everyone
- Some natural products can be very helpful in dealing with the symptoms. But you need to match the product to the symptom.
So please stay away from sites offering cures, magic pills, and assorted whatnot.
Find what works for you, then stick with it.
Lastly, use natural products to manage symptoms.