Have you seen the prices for new mattresses lately?
$2000 for a mattress!?
Sure, a mattress might help you sleep better.
- Mattresses are very expensive
- Only the most expensive ones are adjustable
- A new mattress will not help you with migraine headaches, hot flashes, neck pain, shoulder pain, or headaches
So, before you start shopping for a new mattress, try a new pillow instead!
A good pillow is only $50-$100, and it will last for years.
Plus, pillows can solve many of the health problems that mattresses simply can’t.
- Air pillows and water pillows are fully adjustable. So you can make these pillows as soft or as firm as you want.
- Need neck support? A good neck pillow will provide the head and neck support you need. Try getting good neck support from your mattress!
Plus, you can get travel-sized pillows to take with you. Try carrying your fancy new mattress onto an airplane!