Today we learned that UPS is raising their rates, effective December 31:
• UPS Air and International Services will increase an average net 4.5% through a combination of a 6.5% increase in rates and a two percentage point reduction in the UPS Air and International fuel surcharge table.
• UPS Ground Services will increase an average net 4.9% through a combination of a 5.9% increase in rates and a one percentage point reduction in the UPS Ground fuel surcharge table.
• UPS Next Day Air® Freight, UPS 2nd Day Air® Freight and UPS 3 Day Freight® rates for shipments within and between the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico will increase 4.9%.
So how can you reduce your shipping costs when you purchase something from WisdomAndHealth.com? Here are a few tips:
- US Postal Service tends to be the least costly option, especially Parcel Post.
- If you choose USPS Parcel Post, we will automatically upgrade to Priority Mail if we can, at no extra charge.
- If you are in a hurry, UPS tends to have lower cost shipping options than FedEx. Try the UPS 3-Day Select option. It can be a good value.